Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BATU GAJAH

Hari tu balik kampung isteri. Sempat keluar kejap gi photoshoot :).

It was unplanned and I have no idea what I'd be able to shoot, which in itself is actually quite exciting, you know, not knowing what I'll be able to capture. It was like a challenge of sort.

And here they are, shot between 5:54 pm and 6:58 pm :).

Who knew I'd be able to capture quite a variety of subjects albeit just simple shots. At least gian nak shooting was elated.. hehe :)


















No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without written permission from Syed Amran. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Haha...
    Actually I tak pernah tau pun kuda leh golek2 cam tu.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aik..nih macam kat area umah aku jer?...desa changkat ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni dekat2 dgn Kelang Kopitiam, Batu Gajah.

      Delete