Cuba kawan-kawan teka gambar apakah ini? :).
No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without written permission from Syed Amran. All rights reserved.
- It was water from kitchen tap set to flow as slow as I possible could, more dribblings rather then drippings. The water flow looked continuous to the naked eyes but in macro shot, they are actually a series of individual drops of water. Hence the blobs of water drops. Fascinating ain't it :).
- The mercury like shiny colour/tone was due to flash and black background. I used black cardboard. So air yang jerneh nampak silverish tu :).
- The 'fiery' effect was light 'trapped' and 'shaped' by the water dribble itself when I pointed a small torch light from below. Yes, it was light trapped in the water flow. Beaming the light from below made it somehow look fiery. I reckon since light travels faster and was contained within the water shape (like a tube or fibre optic) the result was that fiery look and not blobs of water drips. Agaknya la, theory je ni.. hehe.
- I reckon too that the light just travelled half way through the water flow and did not quite reach to the tap above.. hehe.
- What's fascinating, to me at least, both the fiery effect and drops of water were captured in the very same shot. They happened at the same time. Each in their own individual shape. No rotating of image, no overlap/merge of 2 different shots. Only minor PS adjustments for tone/brightness.
So there, that's the answer. Simply put it is water droplets and a torch light :)
Terima kasih kepada semua yang telah cuba meneka :)